[Evolution] An example of F_ree/Busy URL

I have been using Evolution for a few years and i am the official danish
translator of evolution. There is hovewer a few things that seem
puzzling.

One of those things is: F_ree/Busy URL

I and others at the translation team are wondering how we can translate
this into danish, and it would help if we knew what this really means.

It might also help if i could see this working. Can anybody help here or
explain this? Does anybody have some URL to this thing?

--
med venlig hilsen, Anna Jonna Armannsdottir
                       ...ooO0Ooo...