Re: [Evolution] Feature request ?

On Fri, 2002-07-05 at 03:58, proXy wrote:
On Mon, 2002-07-01 at 19:30, Not Zed wrote:

I know that KMail has this feature and i miss it.

I keep hearing so much about KMail, it must be such a wonderful piece of
software!

If it makes you feel any better, I actually hate it. Evolution forever!

(this email is flame-proof you mailing list nazi's)

Actually, Kmail is a pretty good client, but with weaker filters and
email management last time I tried it. I've used Mozilla mail, Opera
mail, and Kmail. I settled on Evolution as the more powerful of the lot.

Evolution has the best filter creating implementation of them all.

Evolution would be nicer if it allowed the easy keyboard manipulation of
Mozilla's mail handler. There are some quirks in reading the mail: the
'N' doesn't offer to jump to the next unread mail in another folder.

regards,
Richard.

--proXy

--
http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/
linux.conf.au Perth 2003 <http://www.linux.conf.au>

PGP Fingerprint <http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/pgp>
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA