Re: [Evolution] signature file

any text file will work, no special format or anything. just like any
other mailer.

Jeff

On Sun, 2002-07-07 at 06:13, Mertens Bram wrote:
Hi,

I've been browsing through the archives of the mailing list but I can't
seem to find the answer I'm looking for.

I've read quite a few discussions about signatures and I know where to
select the file to be used as signature.

But how does this file have to look like? Is there a format you have to
follow does the file have to have a specified name or extension (like
*.sig or something) Is there a limit to the size of the signature or is
that a matter of net-etiquette?

Anything else you have to keep in mind?

Thanks a lot for any help on this!

Bram

p.s. Perhaps a line or two about htis subject could be added to the
documentation? Just a suggestion!