Re: [Evolution] Feature request ?

Not sure this is the right place to ask, but would it be possible to add
maximum_lifetime_of_message_in_folder to Evolution ?

I vote for calling it "expire_time", its a bit shorter.

But anyway, I suggest you check bugzilla.ximian.com for a similar
feature request, and if you can't find it, submit a new one (as a bug
report).

I think it would be nice to be able to set that no message may be older
than for example 30 days in a given folder ?

Well you could setup a vfolder of 'new than', or 'older than' messages,
and manage it that way.

I know that KMail has this feature and i miss it.

I keep hearing so much about KMail, it must be such a wonderful piece of
software!