Re: [Evolution] Spell check languages

Btw. Don't know which distro your using, but mine (RH7.2) has special
packages for each of the supported languages. You might want to check
them out....

Jeroen

On Sat, 2002-07-06 at 12:21, Mertens Bram wrote:
Hi,

I have found that Evolution uses the gnome-spell package, but I can't
seem to find the homepage for this package or the project it belongs
to...

(There's no man page for gnome-spell)

I'm looking for info about the following:
How to find out which languages are installed on my system (I have
gnome-spell-0.4.1-0.7x installed)
A list of codes for these languages (I'm especially looking for dutch, I
suppose it's nl but I'd like to be sure)
where to find and how to install new languages if necessary...

Thanks in advance for any hint!

Bram