Re: [Evolution] RFE: Report which account has POP error

On Thu, 2002-07-04 at 00:47, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

Yes, because we should *obviously* be spending our time writing
thousands of lines of code for useless widgets when a simple GtkLabel
widget would suffice.

Of course, it would be nice if the default error box used read-only edit
controls instead of unselectable labels.

That would just look ugly. Really, try doing a mockup of this idea in
glade and you'll see.

I'll have to bow to your experience with X. I've only coded with OS/2's
GUI, and it's beginning to sound like X is orders of magnitude more
difficult.