Re: [Evolution] RFE: Report which account has POP error

On Wed, 2002-07-03 at 11:06, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Can you give us the exact error reported so that I can grep for it and
immediately find out which file it is in and where? Just makes my job
simpler :-)

Agreed, but it would make the reporter's job much easier if the error
dialog had selectable text that could be clipped to a file! :-)

Anyway, the problem is easily reproducable. I set my spool to the line
"rom" followed by a blank line. This simulates a procmail crash that
clips the From line, and causes qpopper to bitch about the corrupted
spool. I then popped with Evo and hand-copied the message with an
editor:

Titlebar: Error
Body:
Error while 'Fetching Mail':
Unable to connect to POP server.
Error sending password: -ERR [SYS/PERM] Unable to process From lines
(envelopes), change recognition modes or check for corrupted mail drop.