Re: [Evolution] RFE: Report which account has POP error

On Wed, 2002-07-03 at 22:49, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

Agreed, but it would make the reporter's job much easier if the error
dialog had selectable text that could be clipped to a file! :-)

this is something to take up with the gtk developers, not us.

Don't you have control over what dialog is used to report the error?
When I had this problem on another platform, I just coded my own
messagebox to do things the way *I* wanted. The default error box is
just a convenience for the simple cases.

Of course, it would be nice if the default error box used read-only edit
controls instead of unselectable labels.