Re: [Evolution] evolution multiple mh directories

On Thu, 2002-07-04 at 05:24, Brett Mason wrote:

I want to maybe switch to evolution but want to try it for a while first.
Is this possible using my current multiple mh mail directory structure
without changing it?

One solution is to put wu-imap on your system and then use imap to
access your MH directories - can't remember the exact path format for
the MH folders, but its something like mh#foldername

        Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]