RE: [Evolution] Evolution on OS X problem

I can't use localhost or 127.0.0.1 because the imap
server is a different machine. I'm trying to access
the imap server from my laptop. Mozilla on OS X has no
problem connecting to 192.168.0.100. I'll try tonight
to see if Mozilla under X Windows can connect.

Sorry, I overlooked that. Something maked me wrongly
believe that the server was the same machine as the
client. Please applogize.

Regarding the issue, I agree with Jeffrey Stedfast that
IP should get resolved to IP if there are in dot-quad
notation.

So I am bit stuck with this... expecting some evolution
'gurus' to take this over.

Cheers,
Emmanuel