Re: [Evolution] Feature Request

Oh, I forgot to mention that the code that handles this is in
mail/mail-callbacks.c in a function called mail_generate_reply or some
such.

Jeff

On Tue, 2002-07-02 at 14:05, Aaron Kemp wrote:
Sorry if this is stupid, but couldn't the mail composer notice the

header, and select the correct account?  I would also like to be able to
click reply and not have to select the correct account manually...

I might be willing/able to submit a patch if this is something that
would be resonable to do...

Aaron