Re: [Evolution] Feature Request

On Tue, 2002-07-02 at 14:05, Aaron Kemp wrote:
Sorry if this is stupid, but couldn't the mail composer notice the

header, and select the correct account?  I would also like to be able to
click reply and not have to select the correct account manually...

It does, and works for me every single day as well as most other users
(*all* other users as far as I know).

I might be willing/able to submit a patch if this is something that
would be resonable to do...

You're welcome to look at the sources and see what is going wrong...

Jeff

Aaron