[Evolution] Auto-Reply-To ?

Hello,

is there any way to have the "reply-to" field in every mail from one
account filled in with a default value? If not are there any plans to do
so?

background information: I've got 2 accounts: the first one i only can
fetch mail via pop3 not send mails (because of ip-restrictions) the
second one can do both fetch and send. I'd like to have the first
account as my primary for getting mails to. Are there any hints for
that?

Michael Gruner
--
Windmuehlenweg 22 07907 Schleiz