Re: [Evolution] Forward with headers...View headers?

On Mon, 2002-01-28 at 19:23, Ed Weinberg wrote:

The next thing in my wish list is a hotkey to view headers or raw, or a
way to customize the menu to give me a button to do this.

You can add accelerators to your
/usr/share/gnome/ui/evolution-mail-message.xml file yourself.  Thinking
your suggestion was a good one, I just made Control-1, Control-2,
Control-3 select normal, full headers, source view, respectively.

Just add:

   accel="*Control*1"

or whatever to the <cmd .../> tags you want hotkeys for.

   - Ian