Re: [Evolution] Forward with headers...View headers?

Howdy!

On Mon, 2002-01-28 at 16:23, Ed Weinberg wrote:
Has anyone figured out how to forward a message with the headers
included?  I report a lot of spam.  Having to select and paste the
headers separately is a pain.

I forward as attachment which seems to get the job done.

The next thing in my wish list is a hotkey to view headers or raw, or a
way to customize the menu to give me a button to do this.

That'd be nice. At the moment, I'm double-clicking the mail title to get
a separate window, then shifting to source view. Not horrible, but not
smooth either.

Cheers!

--j
--
Jim Meyer, Geek At Large                              purp wildbrain com