Re: [Evolution] scheduling/appointment from evolution to outlook in 1.0.1 broke?

Hm.  Okay.  I've tried this twice with no success.  If I do
"EVOLUTION_SEND_IMIP_AS_ATTACHMENT=1 evolution" after doing a killev,
outlook in a POP3/IMAP configuration still doesn't get anything it can
use for a calendar item.  I've also tried
"EVOLUTION_SEND_IMIP_AS_ATTACHMENT=true evolution" after doing a
killev.  Still no luck.  I've looked at the code and I see this...

calendar/gui/itip-utils.c:      if (!getenv
("EVOLUTION_SEND_IMIP_AS_ATTACHMENT"))

And I see no reason that this isn't working--I mean, it's not looking
for any setting in particular--it's just looking to see if the
environment variable is set.  Any thoughts?