Re: [Evolution] scheduling/appointment from evolution to outlook in 1.0.1 broke?

On Sat, 2002-01-26 at 15:10, Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper wrote:
Hm.  Okay.  I've tried this twice with no success.  If I do
"EVOLUTION_SEND_IMIP_AS_ATTACHMENT=1 evolution" after doing a killev

evolution-calendar is launched by oafd, so you need to make sure that
variable is set in oafd's environment. If you oaf-slay instead of killev
that should probably do the trick. Setting in in your .bashrc (or
whatever) might cause it to be set early enough in login that everything
sees it.

-- Dan