[Evolution] scheduling/appointment from evolution to outlook in 1.0.1 broke?

I used to be able to schedule an appointment in evolution, select
recipients, and send the message--and have that be understood by outlook
clients.  However, using evolution 1.0.1 and libcamel 1.0.1 from debian
unstable, what shows up in outlook is just "Event Information".  No
iCalendar attachment or anything else.  I've just switched back to
evolution 1.0 and libcamel 1.0 and it works correctly.

Anyone else see this breakage?

--
Jason Kasper (vanRijn)