Re: [Evolution] Re: Can't view .jpg

Thanks, I guess I'll put it down as another outlook mystery. :)

Seth

On Sat, 2002-01-26 at 05:11, Xavier Bestel wrote:
le sam 26-01-2002 à 02:46, Seth a écrit :

Here is the original message just simply forwarded. Using outlook
2002, and evo can't determine, what type it is.

Seth

Works here.

Mmmh ... in your last mail, you looked at the mail source and said the
pic data started with a 'begin 644', and no 'Content-Type', which is
typical of an inline uuencoded attachment.
Here it's a regular MIME attachment. Not the same thing.
IMHO Outlook transformed your mail, it's not the same thing that you
received.

      Xav

--
Take care,