Re: [Evolution] Reloading Summary-Screen does not work

Am Die, 2002-01-15 um 09.53 schrieb Alessio Bragadini:
On Tue, 2002-01-15 at 06:35, Matthias Hentges wrote:

The data isn't stored anywhere. It's held in memory until it's updated.
iain

Well in my case it IS stored somewhere / somehow :(
After exiting evolution and doing a killev evolution comes up with
exactly the same old news/ weather data it is showing for days now.
Evo does not even try to update the data on startup.

Are you behind some kind of proxy/cache?

Hi there!

Yes and no :) (thats a Yo isn't it? hehe)

I do have a proxy running on my Linux-Box but my provider
does not enforce proxy useage on me (i can get "direct" connections to
the internet). Anyways, my local proxy is
correctly configured using Nautilus as written in the Evolution
manual. I think i can rule out a misconfigured proxy, since i dont see
*any* outgoing traffic on my network/ISDN card. If the proxy was not
configured correctly i should at least see some "bits" going out, which
just would not get a reply because of the wrong settings.

After pressing the [Reload] button or restarting Evolution there is no
ISDN traffic at all :(

--

Matthias Hentges

Contact-Information:

E-Mail Home:            eebe gmx net
My Homepage:            http://www.hentges.net

You may want to use my public PGP or GnuPG Key to encrypt your reply:

http://www.hentges.net/linux/files/Matthias_Hentges_PGP.asc (PGP)
http://www.hentges.net/linux/files/Matthias_Hentges.gpg     (GnuPG)