Re: [Evolution] Printing and Margins

On Tue, 2002-01-15 at 11:25, Aaron Zuercher wrote:
Hello,
How do I customize my printing output?  When I print emails the font is
too big, and the margins are to wide.  I've searched through all the
menus and don't see anything about print options.

The margins are fixed in Evolution 1.0.1. The font size is as well, but
if you've previously used a version of Evolution before 1.0.1, you'll
need to reset your default font size. Go to the "HTML Viewer" capplet in
the GNOME control center and make sure the printing font size is 10pt or
less.

-- Dan