[Evolution] Reloading Summary-Screen does not work

Hi all!

I'm running SuSE Linux v7.2 pro on an AMD TB 1000 / 1Gig Ram with 4 Gigs
of *free* disk-space on the root-partition where nautilus is installed.
Im using a self-compiled Kernel (2.4.8) with international crypto-patch.

I have successfully compiled the evolution 1.0.0 and 1.0.1 sources.
Since i have compiled Evo from source, i had to update a lot of the
gnome stuff that ships with SuSE 7.2 (mostly from source).

Evolution has been configured with the options
"./configure --with-prefix=/opt/gnome  --with-gconf"
(no SSL, or LDAP support)

With both versions of Evolution i have the same problem:
The configured weather and news settings in the summary
are not updated at all.

If i add another weather station to the summary, evo will just update
*this* and only *this* station one time. Previously configured weather
stations are not beeing updated.

Same with news-channels: Evo will only update newly added channels but
not the old ones (sometimes it does not even update the new ones...).

The [Reload] button in the summary screen does not work at all :(
I remember the summary working correctly, but i have no clue what i have
done since then what may have broken it.

The proxy-server is correctly configured using nautilus, so thats not my
problem.
When i run evolution from the console i dont get any error-messages.

Maybe someone had the same problem and found a solution.

Or maybe i just need a few hints to solve that problem on my own:
        - which tool downloads the news / weather data?
        - in which directory / file is this data stored?

I have checked the evolution mailing list archive and the evolution FAQ
but did not find anything helpful.

Thanks in advance for your time!

--

Matthias Hentges

Contact-Information:

E-Mail Home:            eebe gmx net
My Homepage:            http://www.hentges.net

You may want to use my public PGP or GnuPG Key to encrypt your reply:

http://www.hentges.net/linux/files/Matthias_Hentges_PGP.asc (PGP)
http://www.hentges.net/linux/files/Matthias_Hentges.gpg     (GnuPG)