Re: [Evolution] syncing with Plm Vx

Quoting Sinzui Kobalt <sinzui cox rr com>:

I was in a similar situation.  I was using RH 7.0 + Ximian Gnome on a
Dell Latitude connecting to a visor.  When I upgraded to 7.2, evo,
moz,
and the control panels were very messed up.  I tracked the first two
problems to moz package libnspr4, which neither the RH upgrade or
redcarpet would sync to the rest of the mozilla packages.  I have not
fixed the the control panels, I cannot use them to set the conduit
configurations.  The settings are correct in ~/.gnome/gnome-pilot.d
(after some scary tinkering) and I am syncing correctly now.  I
hesitate
to force install the control panels with everything working, but one
day
I will need to change a setting.

Thanks for the reply.  How did you solve the libnspr4 problem?  Uninstall
mozilla from ximian and just use redhat's?  Uninstall redhat's and just use
ximian's?  Thanks for the help.

Jamie