Re: [Evolution] Save Draft?

Yes, the development version of Evolution is currently broken in a
number of ways. You might want to try running the evolution-1-0-branch
which is the latest stable code.

Jeff

On Wed, 2002-01-09 at 15:59, Michael Hill wrote:
It's been two weeks since I was last able to Save Draft from the
composer File menu.  I'm running Debian unstable and have been building
evolution, gal, gtkhtml and bonobo-conf from anoncvs daily.  Could this
be a case of mismatched libraries?  (Some of my gnome libs have been
updated from the out-of-date Ximian versions to the latest sid debs.)

Mike