Re: [Evolution] Right-click in composer kills evo

On Mon, 2002-01-07 at 12:27, Kenneth Porter wrote:
On a couple of occasions now I've copied some text from another app
(last was a URL in Mozilla) to paste into evo's composer pane. When I
right-clicked in the pane (hoping for a popup cut/copy/paste menu) the
whole body section of the composer window disappeared, leaving behind
the gray background of the main window. (Really frustrating as I'd just
typed a long reply.) I had to shut down and restart evo to recover. Any
attempts to save my message reported a failure (don't recall the exact
message).

Just upgraded to the 1.0.0.99 snapshot (12/18) and it has the same
problem. I select a message, select Forward as Inline, then right-click
in the new composer window and the edit pane disappears. Things go
downhill from there.