Re: [Evolution] Right-click in composer kills evo

On Mon, 2002-01-07 at 15:27, Kenneth Porter wrote:
On a couple of occasions now I've copied some text from another app
(last was a URL in Mozilla) to paste into evo's composer pane. When I
right-clicked in the pane (hoping for a popup cut/copy/paste menu) the
whole body section of the composer window disappeared, leaving behind
the gray background of the main window. (Really frustrating as I'd just
typed a long reply.) I had to shut down and restart evo to recover. Any
attempts to save my message reported a failure (don't recall the exact
message).

I suggest that evo regularly flush any edit in progress to a temp file
for recovery after a crash. (My Windows mail client did this, and I
found it useful far too often. ;-)

We already do, but I think it may have been broken in the 1.0 package
(the 1.0.1 packages should fix this).

Jeff