Re: [Evolution] Main window too big for desktop

On Mon, 2002-01-07 at 01:43, Janus Christensen wrote:

I have the same keybinding under Sawfish, but Kenneth really needs to
tell the list which window manager he uses, if we are to help him with
this (if he hasn't figured out a solution already), since it is a WM
issue - and there is about a gazillion different WM's out there, each
with a gazillion different capabilities.

So Kenneth: tell us which WM you use.

It's Sawfish (Red Hat 7.2 default) and, indeed, the Alt + Left-click
works to move a window without holding the title bar.

I think I ended up working around it by maximizing evo, then exiting,
then restarting, and it reopened sized to the X display. (I'm using
Cygwin on NT4.)