Re: [Evolution] Main window too big for desktop

On Mon, 2002-01-07 at 01:54, Andrew Green wrote:
Under WindowMaker, you can do ALT+left click to move a window around.
 Move it around far enough to get a resizer widget on the screen then go
from there.

I have the same keybinding under Sawfish, but Kenneth really needs to
tell the list which window manager he uses, if we are to help him with
this (if he hasn't figured out a solution already), since it is a WM
issue - and there is about a gazillion different WM's out there, each
with a gazillion different capabilities.

So Kenneth: tell us which WM you use.

--
I want something that'll give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the