[Evolution] IMAP login failure

Hello!

I am using Evolution 1.0 on Linux Mandrake and I have ecnountered a
strange problem accessing my IMAP account.  Each time I am trying to
retrieve mail from the server it asks for the password and then gives me
an error "Login Failure".  After asking for the password for the second
time it gives me the following error message "BAD Please login first".
The same account works fine with Netscape mail. I have not find any
mentionings of this problem in Evolution documentation, mailing lists
and bug database.  I wonder if soembody has any idea on what is going
on.

--
Alexandre Sorokine