Re: [Evolution] Re: evolution on cygwin?

Yup, I understand.  I was just saying that in order to avoid the Win
users having to login to unix at the Gnome prompt, I was going to
experiment with SSH and the RSA keys thingie.  I've never done that
before so I'm not sure what I'll be up against.  I'm in no rush either
since things are working well the way they are.  Just something to do on
a rainy day.