[Evolution] Re: evolution on cygwin?

On Thu, 2002-02-28 at 08:55, Gibson, Mike wrote:
It's Sawfish (Red Hat 7.2 default) and, indeed, the Alt + Left-click
works to move a window without holding the title bar.

I think I ended up working around it by maximizing evo, then exiting,
then restarting, and it reopened sized to the X display. (I'm using
Cygwin on NT4.)

Kenneth,

Sorry to bother you, but you are the only reference I could find of someone
running Evolution on windows.

I found your post on Ximian's archive.  I was wondering if you could point
me to a resource on how to compile Evolution on Cygwin?

Sorry for the confusion, but I'm not running Evo on Cygwin, I'm running
XFree86 on Cygwin. Evo is running on my Red Hat 7.2 server, and I'm
connecting to the server using my Windows box as an X display server. I
do this from several different boxes running either NT4SP6a or Win2kSP2.
I also use my Red Hat box at home to connect to my office server with X
and run Evo remotely over an encrypted SSH tunnel. Sluggish but usable.

I'm cc'ing the list in case anyone else searches the list archives with
the same question.