Re: [Evolution] Re: evolution on cygwin?

On Thu, 2002-02-28 at 11:04, Marc Williams wrote:
I'm doing the exact same thing as Kenneth.  One RH 7.1 server (X client)
and four Win98 machines running Cygwin/XFree86 (X server).  Not doing
SSH but rather logging in to the Gnome desktop with Evo autostarting.
Works well.  If I get ambitious, I might try SSH to avoid having to
login to the Gnome desktop.

Note that for local LAN workstations, I use XFree86 over Cygwin and
XDMCP to get an login prompt at the Windows box. I only use ssh for my
connection from my Linux box at home after logging in locally.