[Evolution] LDAP usage

Greetings!

My first post.  I must take a moment to say thanks for
Ximian Gnome, Red Carpet & Evolution; my Mandrake 8.1
laptop is so much more pleasant to use now.

Okay, down to business.  I'm using the current Ximian
Evolution 1.0.2.

I've configured a LDAP server on my home network to
serve as a central address book for my wife and I.  In
her Eudora client, it worked flawlessly; I configured
the LDAP settings and Eudora did lookups on canonical
names as I typed.  Sweet!

In Evolution, I finally figured out the magic sauce
to be able to access the LDAP server.  But it appears
I'm forced to click on the "To" button and then select
my LDAP server instead of "Contacts" for lookup.  This
is a lot less desirable than as-I-type lookups.

Can 1.0.2 be configured to use multiple sources (Contacts
+ LDAP server) for direct address lookups as I type them
in the compose dialog, or is that upcoming in a new
release?

Thanks,

- Leo