Re: [Evolution] usage questions

1) At the bottom of the Contact Editor, New Appointment, and New Task
screens (and next to the "Categories" field) is a field for "Contacts"
which, when queried, opens a Contact List chooser.  I don't understand
the purpose of this "Contacts" field.  Can someone explain?

I don't understand either. It was copied from Outlook. I don't even know
if the person who copied it understood it. :)

2) The Contact List editor has a tab called "Collaboration" with a
couple of URL fields.  I don't understand their purpose or how to use
them if someone could explain this to me also.

The calendar URL is not currently used for anything, but it's part of
the vCard and LDAP specs, so we let you edit it.

The free/busy URL is used if you try to schedule a meeting with that
person and use the "scheduling" pane to check their free and busy times.
Outlook lets you automatically publish your f/b time to a web or ftp
server so people can query it this way. (Evolution does not, yet.)

-- Dan