Re: [Evolution] usage questions

On Mon, 2002-02-18 at 16:45, Dan Winship wrote:
1) At the bottom of the Contact Editor, New Appointment, and New Task
screens (and next to the "Categories" field) is a field for "Contacts"
which, when queried, opens a Contact List chooser.  I don't understand
the purpose of this "Contacts" field.  Can someone explain?

I don't understand either. It was copied from Outlook. I don't even know
if the person who copied it understood it. :)

the contacts field is specified in the iCalendar RFC also. The exact
purpose of it it's something that I don't know either.

cheers