Re: [Evolution] Fonts in =?ISO-8859-1?Q?subj=E9ct?= line

On Sat, 2002-02-16 at 02:56, Kenneth Porter wrote:
Are there any plans to better render subject lines with font callouts?
I'm seeing a lot of subject lines with stuff like "?somefont?" in them.
("big5" seems to be common in spam, so I have that in my spam filter.)

Those aren't fonts, they're encodings. Evolution already supports that.
For example, I've changed the "e" in "subject" in the subject of this
message to an "é", which should display correctly, but if you "show
email source", you'll see it encoded as =?ISO-8859-1?Q?subj=E9ct?=

Most likely, the spams you're receiving are misusing the encoding such
that Evolution doesn't recognize it. What is the exact subject line?
(From "view source")

-- Dan