[Fwd: Re: [Evolution] Misdirected mail]

is there any chance of getting the reply-to-header field point to the
list and not to the sender of the mail?

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: Oliver Kurlvink <truhe metal de>
To: Bradley Alexander <storm tux org>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Misdirected mail
Date: 14 Feb 2002 10:08:24 +0100

1. Emails from the person in criterion 1 are going to other folders.

I had similar problems. I creates filters for several mailing list and
cronjob output and filtered everything into folders which only worked
sometimes. sometimes they wer put into the inbox or another folder. I
noticed that I have to add "Stop processing" to the filters to let them
stop after a mail has been moved. If you don't enable this action evo
applies the other filters to this mail as well and might move it to
folder 3, then from 3 to 4 and so on :)