Re: [Evolution] Evolution for MacOS X

On Fri, 2002-02-08 at 12:48, Ujwal S. Sathyam wrote:
Fink has packages for gnome that includes bonobo, gal, gtk, etc. I am
surprised all those things compiled if MacOS X's libc is not uo to date.

I track fink pretty closely. Some of the libraries are available, but
only in unstable, and not all.

I am actually surprised by the lack of good mailers on MacOS X (except
for Eudora).

Even Eudora has many problems. Evo would be great to have, but it's a
big project (meaning bigger than most of us have time for) to
port/package it.

-- F