Re: [Evolution] Evolution for MacOS X

On Fri, 2002-02-08 at 03:27, Ujwal S. Sathyam wrote:
Has anyone tried to get Evolution to run on MacOS X? If not, I might
embark on such a journey. Maybe someone has some tips?

I started trying this about a year ago (right after OS X came out). The
big problem is that OS X's libc is years behind current expectations of
"POSIX compliant", and doesn't have things like strtok_r() and
strftime(), so it's pretty painful to get evolution and all of its
dependencies to compile.

I don't know of anyone actually doing it so far. I imagine if someone
had it would show up in fink or GNU/Darwin.

-- Dan