Re: [Evolution] Addresses in quoted blocks are not "hot"

On Sat, 2002-02-09 at 13:40, Dan Winship wrote:
On Fri, 2002-02-08 at 19:20, Kenneth Porter wrote:
I'm finding that only email addresses with mailto: in front of them are
eligible for adding to Contacts. A block-quoted message with a From:
header can't be right-clicked to get the add-to-contacts menu.

What do you mean exactly? I tried forwarding your message to myself
using Forward Attached, Forward Inline, and Forward Quoted, and I could
right-click on "shiva well com" in all three of them.

As near as I can tell, it appears to be the presence of a 'Content-Type:
text/plain; charset="us-ascii"; format=flowed'" in the problem
messages's header. (The sender uses Eudora 5.1.) Evo block-indents a
message she's quoting (prefixed by (">") and then fails to highlight the
address of the sender in her quoted message. If I forward this message
to myself (quoted or inline) the quoted messages are no longer
block-indented but show up with the ">" quoting at the left margin, and
all addresses are hot. I'm guessing that whatever triggers block
indentation also disables address recognition.