Re: [Evolution] Addresses in quoted blocks are not "hot"

On Fri, 2002-02-08 at 19:20, Kenneth Porter wrote:
I'm finding that only email addresses with mailto: in front of them are
eligible for adding to Contacts. A block-quoted message with a From:
header can't be right-clicked to get the add-to-contacts menu.

What do you mean exactly? I tried forwarding your message to myself
using Forward Attached, Forward Inline, and Forward Quoted, and I could
right-click on "shiva well com" in all three of them.

-- Dan