[Evolution] The Summary is busted -- cvs HEAD

I am running the latest CVS head of everything.
When I try open the Settings dialog, I get:

Bonobo-WARNING **: Exception executing verb 'ToolsSettings' 'Evolution
Executive Summary-1.1.0.99-18742-0'major 2, IDL:CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0

And the dialog doesn't open.

On next attempt to run Evo, after a killev; oaf-slay,
I can open the settings dialog, but it looks like the
layout has changed a lot.  I can open Summary, but every
RDF entry shows:

evolution-executive-summary-WARNING **: Message failed: 2
Unable to resolve hostname

Also, all the weather information fails to display.  I get
"There was an error downloading data for <name>" instead.