Re: [Evolution] Recipents with multiple addresses

On Fri, 2002-02-08 at 01:20, David Hoover wrote:

I don't think there's a way to easily just go "all addresses for John
Doe", but you can just add two John Doe's just like two completely
separate people:

Ah, ok, I hadn't thought to type in the name. I always click on the
To/Cc/Bcc buttons and add them with the mouse, and once I do that, the
name disappears from the listbox on the left.

Just tried typing in and I'm now a covert to using that most of the
time. Thanks!