Re: [Evolution] Recipents with multiple addresses

On Thu, 2002-02-07 at 23:42, Kenneth Porter wrote:
How would I select all addresses associated with a recipient?

I sometimes want to send a message to a recipient at both his office and
home address, but it seems like I can only pick one from the Contact
select dialog. (And picking the actual address has to be done from the
composer window.) Right now it looks like I'm forced to maintain
separate Contact entries for each address if I want to do this.
I don't think there's a way to easily just go "all addresses for John
Doe", but you can just add two John Doe's just like two completely
separate people:

My contact info has both "karma deadmoose com" and "dhoover cadence com"
If I start typing "David", it gives me a drop down to choose one. I
select karma deadmoose com and it fills in the rest. Then I start typing
"David" again, and when I get the drop down, choose dhoover cadence com
Then I've got two "David Hoover"s in the To: field, and if I were to
right click on them, they'd each show me that they each refer to a
different address.

Alternately, since mine are so drastically different, what I _really_ do
is just type "kar" and karma deadmoose com is the only match, and then
"dho" and dhoover cadence com is the only match. But that's just a
matter of what clues I type to let evolution locate me in my contact
list.