[Evolution] Saving "hide read messages" etc. settings on per-folder basis?

Is it possible to have the "hide read messages" option saved on a
per-folder basis? Right now I have to reenable it every time I enter a
given folder.

I'd also love it if the message list could automatically jump to
highlighting the first unread message when you enter a folder.

Finally, is there a way to edit the folder bar? There's a lot of stuff
in it that I don't need (e.g. the "Other Contacts" list), and it would
be really useful to be able to custmize it. (I know I an customize the
shortcut bar, but I have a lot of mailboxes I'd want to fit in there.)

If someone can tell me where the relevant bits of code are in the
tree, I'd be happy to have a go at implementing these myself.

--
-Chip Olson. | ceo at shore dot net
"Here comes the sun, doo-doo-doo-doo,