[Evolution] Question on filtering: Status delete and moving mails

hi there :)

I have a small question on filtering mails.

I want to do the following:

- Change the color of mails of one specific mailing list if it matches a
string in the subject
- Delete a mail of this list if it matches another string in the subject
- Move the mails into the list folder

I created three filters:
1. Change the color
2. Set the Status to deleted and read
3. Move the mail and stop processing
All three filters match to the list and have a second option for the
subject.

This should result in the following:

A mail with an interesting subject arrives, gets colored and moved to
the list folder. This works fine.

A mail with an uninteresting subject arrives, gets marked as deleted and
read and gets moved to the list folder. This does not work. The mail
just disappears. The mail is not shown in the trash folder and
(therefore, since trash is only a vFolder of deleted mails of every
folder) also not in the list folder when I enable show deleted mails.

I noticed that I can select "delete" and "set status deleted" in the
filter preferences. I thought that "delete" means absolutely deleting
the mail, like expunge this single mail, and that "set status deleted"
works like pressing "del" on a mail: mark the mail as deleted, hide the
mail, show it in trash folder and remove it while expunging...

What am I missing? :)

I'm using evo 1.0.1 on freebsd 4.5 and installed it and its dependencies
as a package.