[Evolution] Palm syncs OK, but entries don't show up in Contacts/Calendar

I'm having a problem getting the data from my Palm addressbook and
calendar to show up in Evolution. The Palm syncs OK (though I have
early disconnects maybe 1 of every 3 tries), and I get no error
messages, but nothing ever appears in the Contacts page. Sometimes,
the entries appear in the Calendar, but they occasionally disappear
after a hotsync or if I shut down Evolution and restart it, and then
reappear on an equally random basis.

In a word, "Huh?" :-)

--
-Chip Olson. | ceo at shore dot net