Re: [Evolution] GnuPG : How to include the GPG signature in the mail ?

Hi !

I just made other tests, and I now know what is happening.

It is because of our Lotus Notes server... I have a POP3 access to this
server, but the attached files are always strangely detached (for
security reasons, says our admin... for example, the HTML mails always
come in two part : the text only, and a C.HTML file).
When I receive the signed messages through it, the signature is a
signature.asc attached file, totally unusable...

I test with the same Evo/GnuPG signed messages, but with another POP3
server, and the sig comes OK, the padlock is here, and I can verify.

So, thank you very much for your help.

I know now that inline signatures (like Kmail) HAVE TO BE implemented in
Evo, PLLLEEEAAASE !

Nicolas,
France