Re: [Evolution] GnuPG : How to include the GPG signature in the mail ?

Le mer 18/12/2002 à 22:32, evolution-admin ximian com a écrit :

Evolution at the moment only supports PGP/MIME (which implies having a
signature attachment), and not inline PGP.

Ok, thank you very much for your reply.

So, I have another question : when I receive, in Evo 1.2.1, a
non-crypted mail with a file "signature.asc" attached, how should I
verify it ? I have of course imported your public key in my keyring (ID
: FAB62800, isn't it ?). At the bottom of the mail, I can only view the
arrow of the "signature.asc" and choose view text in line or in text
editor, or save it on the disk. There is no padlock icon (although there
is a padlock icon when the signature is included in a crypted mail ; a
click on this padlock, and the mail is verified)

If I save it on the disk, gpg --verify signature.asc sees your key, but
says BAD signature...

I just read the "Outlook does not like .asc signature" thread, and now
the things are clearer ! IMHO, I think that the clear inline signature
feature should be implemented in Evo... But I'm not a hacker, just an
(happy !) end-user. :-/

Thank you very much for your attention,

Nicolas,
France.