Re: [Evolution] GnuPG : How to include the GPG signature in the mail ?

On Wed, 2002-12-18 at 13:26, Nicolas ROBAUX wrote:
Hi !

I'm using GnuPG 1.0.6 with Evo 1.2.1 (Mdk 8.2), and I often sign my
mails.
But the signature is always a separate file, called "signature.asc",
wich corresponds to the --detach-sign command of gpg, I guess.

What should I do, if I want the signature to be included in the body of
the mail, as clear text (--clearsign command), at the beginning and at
the end of the mail ?

Thank you very much for your help,

Evolution at the moment only supports PGP/MIME (which implies having a
signature attachment), and not inline PGP.

--
Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>